The Swedish national museum will exhibit over 100 paintings by Alexander Roslin from September 27 2007 to January 13 2008. There will also be two lectures. Click the portrait to go to the exhibition website.
Fashion and culture from the 1700s.
- Updated artist posts Jul 6, 2009
- Pehr Hilleström and Swedish 18th century paintings Jun 28, 2011
- 18th century festival in Denmark Aug 5, 2010
- Fashion Accessories from Head to Toe Jan 6, 2011
- Updated museum links Sep 30, 2011
They do have quite similar noses :)
Is it just me or do they all have the s…
Thank you! I’m afraid these court dr…
This is very lovely. I was wondering if…
I’m sorry I have no idea and know nothi…